minä...

*

this is my head exploding from the weight of the thoughts inside

these are my thoughts escaping through the ventilation-shaft

though my words weight a ton they can hardly ever come out right

this is an emergency call 'cause my head explodes tonight

maanantai 20. huhtikuuta 2009

How do you do it, Osa 2

Jotain miehisempää, niinhän minä sanoin. Huomasin nimittäin, että kyllä ne miehetkin osaavat posettamisen. Ja voih, ovathan he niin komeitakin...



Clint Eastwood
(The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)


Farley Granger
(Strangers on a Train)


Humphrey Bogart
(The African Queen)


Sean Connery
(Dr. No)


Gregory Peck
(Roman Holiday)


Montgomery Clift
(A Place in the Sun)



Cary Grant
(The Philadelphia Story)


Jeremy Brett
(My Fair Lady)


James Stewart
(It's a Wonderful Life)


Donald O'Connor
(Singin' in the Rain)


Gene Kelly
(An American in Paris)


Peter O'Toole
(How to Steal a Million)

Kuka on jo saanut Hollywoodista tarpeekseen? En minä ainakaan!

Ei kommentteja: